Compatible with Mini Complete Tank.
Built-in with temperature controller.
Recommend to use it when water temperatures is between to 18~20°C (64.4~68°F) with a thermometer;
- The heater comes with a built-in temperature controller, usually the built-in temperature controller might not so accurate, when the room temperature is higher than 20, it may be heated to 30 degrees or higher, especially at the small volume of the water.
- It's highly advisable to get an external temperature controller for the mini heater to prevent over heated issue. (Get get this from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HjbSu3)
- The heater power is only 10W.
- The power consumption of the heater is relatively low.
- When the room temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the heating may be insufficient. The bottom tank may be insulated by a bubble film or a carton.
- Customers who keep seawater organisms or creatures with higher temperature requirements are advised to purchase an external electronic temperature controller.
(Get it from AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2HjbSu3)