Compatible with Mini Complete Tank.
Built-in with 25°C (77°F) temperature controller.
Recommend to use it when water temperatures is between to 18~20°C (64.4~68°F) with a thermometer;
or to be accurate, it works perfectly with a external temperature controller.
- The heater comes with a 25 degrees built-in temperature control, but cannot be adjusted, not very accurate, when the room temperature is higher than 20, it may be heated to 30 degrees or higher;
- The heater power is only 7.5W and only 1 degree is used in one week.
- The power of the heater is relatively low.
- When the room temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the heating may be insufficient. The bottom tank may be insulated by a bubble film or a carton.
- Customers who keep seawater organisms or creatures with higher temperature requirements are advised to purchase an external electronic temperature control (we don't it at the moment, please buy it at other stores)